Battersea Ironsides Minis and Youth Rugby Football Club
Battersea Ironsides Minis Rugby Football Club provides rugby facilities, teams and matches for children and young people.
The club is open to girls and boys aged 4 to 18 years old.
The groups are broken down as follows:
- 3.5-7 years - tag rugby
- 7-8 years - tag rugby
- 8-9 years - start low-level full contact rugby
- 9-17 years - full contact rugby
The benefits of taking part include:
- An improvement in fitness
- A chance to meet new friends and socialise
- An increase in self-confidence
To take part, you will need to wear sports clothing and appropriate footwear (trainers for tag rugby, football/rugby boots for everything else). There is the option to buy kit through the club.
There is a membership fee to take part. Please contact the club for further information and to discuss a trial period.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Battersea Ironsides Sports Club Ltd
- SW17 0AW
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Sundays: 10am - 12:00noon
- Contact provider for costs
- Age Ranges
- From 3 years 6 months to 17 years