Child Bereavement UK
Child Bereavement UK believes that all families should have access to the support and information they need when a child grieves or when a child dies. Child Bereavement UK provides confidential support, information and guidance to families and professionals.
The death of a parent, brother or sister; miscarriage or still birth; the loss of a baby or child of any age; these life-shattering events can plunge anyone into a devastating world of grief.
Child Bereavement UK also provide:
- email support and information;
- training support for professionals;
- support and training for schools; and
- a range of publications and resources
To find out more about Child Bereavement UK, please visit the website below
Who to contact
Where to go
- Clare Charity Centre
- HP14 4BF
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Professionally trained bereavement support workers are available to take calls 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.