Asian Womens Resource Centre
The Asian Women's Resource Centre raise awareness of the issues affecting Asian women and children through the public, the media and professional services, acting as a catalyst for policy change.
This organisation is for Asian women and children.
The organisation helps women and children by providing:
- a multi-lingual advice line;
- learning and socialising activities;
- domestic violence outreach with emergency support;
- one to one counselling for women experiencing domestic violence;
- support groups with crèche facilities; and
- sexual health information.
For more information and support please visit the website.
Please note that the service only covers Chelsea, Westminster, Brent, Richmond and Harrow. For a service that covers Wandsworth please see Women and Girls Network.
Who to contact
- 020 8961 5701
Last updated: 04 Aug 2020