Arty Party - Wandsworth
At Arty Party the aim is to introduce children to the world of Art, to open their eyes to the environment around them and increase their visual awareness.
They will love the informal atmosphere, being crazily creative and having lots of fun. Each holiday Arty Party uses different themes, from Africa to South America, the Saatchi collection to pre-historic painting. They look at all sorts of artists, countries and contemporary popular culture for our inspiration.
Arty Party are always coming up with new, innovative and exciting ideas – your children will want to return every holiday, year after year! But it’s not all art, each site is carefully chosen so the children can run around, play and have their picnics outside at break times and lunch. Each day ends with party games and on Friday afternoons there is a themed party with face painting, and lots of dancing!
Who to contact
Where to go
- Scout Hut
- SW18 3LG
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday 16 - Friday 21 February 2020: 9am - 3:30pm
- Time of day
- £42 per day with a minimum of two days in the same week, or £180 for a full 5 day week booking.
- Age Ranges
- From 5 years to 11 years 11 months
- Has Provision
- These areas are wheelchair accessible: main entrance, eating facilities, changing facilities, toilets, play facilities.
- Staff are confident and have experience with: behaviour management, administering medication, toilet assistance, feeding difficulties, Please contact us to discuss other needs
- Please contact setting to discuss specific dietary requirements. No food provided, children bring their own meals
- Welcomes children from all backgrounds. Activities reflect wide ranging cultures. Cultures are reflected in toys, books and images. Relationships with parents are developed respecting belief systems.
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 9:00am 3:30pm
Arts and crafts
Kitchen and cooking
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 15/08/2007 Care Good 19/02/2010 Inspection (Childcare Register) Met 30/03/2016 Inspection (Childcare Register) Not Met (with actions)
Last updated: 28 Jan 2020