Rape and Sexual Abuse Support Centre
RASASC is a helpline for survivors of sexual violence for women and girls over 14.
They offer support, counselling and information to women and girls over 14 who have been raped or sexually abused - however long ago.
Their aims and objectives are:
- To provide a free, confidential helpline which is open 365 days a year.
- To provide information, advice and appropriate referral to friends, partners, work colleagues and other organisations.
- To recruit, train and support volunteers to provide the above services.
- To increase knowledge and awareness of the effects of sexual violence towards women.
- Face-to-face counselling in a safe, accessible environment.
- Training for statutory and non statutory organisations tailored to the organisations needs
Visit the website for more details.
Who to contact
- 0808 802 9999 National Freephone Helpline – 12 Noon to 2:30pm and 7pm to 9:30pm daily
Last updated: 28 Jan 2021