Franciscan Children's Centre
Children's Centres provide a welcoming space where you and your child can have fun and learn.
For mums, dads and carers with their children aged 0-5.
The benefits of attending a Children’s Centre include:
- you can make friends
- you can learn to play creatively with your child
- doing things with your child can bring you closer
- you can improve your parenting skills
- training courses can help you back into the world of work
- you can get support with family issues
Please note that due to restricted numbers, the centre is currently only able to work with families for their drop in Play and Learn sessions.
Some sessions need to be pre-booked - please see the timetable under 'Downloads' for information.
To register with a Chlidren's Centre please fill in the registration form under 'Downloads' and return it to the Children's Centre.
Who to contact
- 020 8871 8585
Where to go
- Franciscan Children's Centre
221, Franciscan Road
- SW17 8HQ
- Get directions
Buses: 155, 219, 249, 319 and 355 Underground: Tooting Bec and Tooting Broadway Overground: Tooting
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday. Please call the centre between 9am and 4pm for times of activities.
- Session Information
Please note that the centre is closed between 12noon - 1pm and will not be available for calls etc.
To use the Children's Centre you can drop in, though some activities may require booking. The activities are free.
Last updated: 28 Oct 2021