Franciscan Children's Centre
Children's Centres provide a welcoming space where you and your child can have fun and learn.
For mums, dads and carers with their children aged 0-5.
The benefits of attending a Children’s Centre include:
- you can make friends
- you can learn to play creatively with your child
- doing things with your child can bring you closer
- you can improve your parenting skills
- training courses can help you back into the world of work
- you can get support with family issues
To use the centre, you can drop in, some activities may require booking. The activities are free. A list of activities taking place at the Children’s Centre can be found below.
To register with a Chlidren's Centre please fill in the registration form under 'Downloads' and return it to the Children's Centre.
Phones and email are not working due to technical issues
Who to contact
Where to go
- Franciscan Children's Centre
221, Franciscan Road
- SW17 8HQ
- Get directions
Buses: 155, 219, 249, 319 and 355 Underground: Tooting Bec and Tooting Broadway Overground: Tooting
To use the Children's Centre you can drop in, though some activities may require booking. The activities are free.
Last updated: 30 Jul 2019