Franciscan Children's Centre
Children's Centres provide a welcoming space where you and your child can have fun and learn.
For mums, dads and carers with their children aged 0-5.
The benefits of attending a Children’s Centre include:
- you can make friends
- you can learn to play creatively with your child
- doing things with your child can bring you closer
- you can improve your parenting skills
- training courses can help you back into the world of work
- you can get support with family issues
To use the centre, you can drop in, some activities may require booking. The activities are free. A list of activities taking place at the Children’s Centre can be found below.
To register with a Chlidren's Centre please fill in the registration form under 'Downloads' and return it to the Children's Centre.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Franciscan Children's Centre
221, Franciscan Road
- SW17 8HQ
- Get directions
Buses: 155, 219, 249, 319 and 355 Underground: Tooting Bec and Tooting Broadway Overground: Tooting
To use the Children's Centre you can drop in, though some activities may require booking. The activities are free.
Last updated: 31 Dec 2018