South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust
South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust work in partnership with colleagues in primary care, local authorities and the non-statutory sector to:
- promote mental health and improve awareness of its importance,
- support people mental health problems and their families,
- provide care and treatment to the highest standards,
- help schools and employers to challenge stigma.
Our aim is to serve the mental health needs of everyone in our diverse communities.
Please visit the website for information about services and support available, or see the related links on the right.
Who to contact
- 020 3513 5000
Where to go
- South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust
Building 15, 2nd Floor
61 Glenburnie Road
- SW17 7DJ
- Get directions
To access this service you will need to be:
- Referred by your doctor/consultant or other health practitioner
Last updated: 03 Mar 2020