Tooting Energy Advice (TEA)
Tooting Energy Advice is a project run by Crew Energy, which is a volunteer-led community benefit society.
Crew are offering free energy advice sessions to anyone living in the Tooting Ward until the end of May. You can book to have an appointment over phone or video call.
What you can expect from a CREW energy advice session:
- Providing impartial advice on how to pay less for your electricity, gas and water
- Helping you to apply for any discounts you may be entitled to
- Supporting you to access grants, such as for insulation or boilers
- Assisting you to get free energy and water saving devices
- Explaining how to reduce your energy use at home by making your home more energy-efficient
- Signposting you to receive energy and water debt advice
- Providing a one-off prepayment meter voucher for those in an emergency situation
- Tips for everyday energy behaviours that can save you money
- Connecting residents to other sources of help
Anyone who has an appointment will be entered into a prize draw to win £100 of Love to Shop vouchers.
Please use the contact details below to book an appointment.
Who to contact
- 0800 086 2706
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Until the end of May 2021
Last updated: 08 Apr 2021