Vauxhall City Farm Riding School
Vauxhall City Farm's riding therapy centre has been providing opportunities for all ages and abilities to learn to ride since the farm opened in 1977.
Today a range of different lessons are offered for children aged 4 years old and over.
- weekend riding for children aged 8 years and older;
- pony club stable management lessons;
- taster sessions for those who have never ridden before and want to try it out;
- lessons for individuals aged 4 years and over;
- lessons for groups, suitable for teenagers and adults who can walk, trot and canter; and
- riding for the disabled.
If you would like to enquire further or book a lesson, please contact the Riding School using the details below.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Vauxhall City Farm
165, Tyers Street
- SE11 5HS
- Get directions
- Depends on lesson type and length, please enquire when booking.
- Age Ranges
- 4 years old upwards
Last updated: 01 Jul 2019