Nightingale 1 Montessori Nursery
Nightingale 1 Montessori Nursery is an established and privately owned nursery between Clapham Common and Wandsworth Common. It opened in 1978 and moved into St Luke's newly finished Church Hall in January 2003. The nursery now has two classrooms: The Daisy and Bluebell class and a large enclosed garden.
The nursery follows the Montessori method and principles. They encourage freedom, independence and concentration using the Montessori materials. The nursery received the accredited status in 2011 by MEAB. Read the report on www.montessori.org They also follow the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and link it to the Montessori.
Please contact Nightingale Montessori Nursery for further details.
Who to contact
Where to go
- St. Luke's Church Hall
194, Ramsden Road
- SW12 8RQ
- Get directions
Tube: Clapham South Station Bus: G1
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £1000.00 per term
- From £930 - £1500 per term according to the number of sessions attended. No registration fee for siblings. Discounts for twins.
- Age Ranges
- From 2 years to 5 years
- Has Provision
- Please contact nursery to discuss wheelchair access requirements.
- Experience with
Speech and language communication needs
Emotional, behavioural and social difficulties
- The nursery has a written Special Needs policy. Please contact nursery to discuss other needs.
- Children with food allergies or dietary requirements are catered for. Please contact nursery to discuss specific dietary requirements.
- The nursery welcomes children from all backgrounds. There are a variety of activities, books and equipment enabling children to learn about other cultures and religions.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
Songs and rhymes
Arts and crafts
Sand and water play
Visits and outings
Kitchen and cooking
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 11/09/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding