York Gardens Children's Centre
Children’s Centres provide a welcoming space where you and your child can have fun and learn.
For mums, dads and carers with children aged 0 - 3.5 years old.
The benefits of using the centre include:
- making friends;
- learning to play creatively with your child;
- you and your child can spend quality time together which can bring you closer;
- improving your parenting skills;
- accessing training courses which can help you back into the world of work or training;
- free crèche provision for some courses
- getting support with challenging life problems.
To use the centre you can simply drop in. Some activities may require booking. Some are by invitation only. The activities are free.
How to register:
To access services being offered at your local Children's Centre, you will need to register your family details. You can do this by either completing the online Family Registration Form (below) or by completing a paper Family Registration Form at your local Children's Centre.
Who to contact
- 020 8871 8585
Where to go
- York Gardens Children's Centre
- SW11 2UG
- Get directions
Buses: 49, 77, 170, 295, 319, 344, 345 and C3
Overground: Clapham Junction
York Gardens Children's Centre is accessible for wheelchair users.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Other notes
Please call the Centre on 020 7738 0889 to find out our current timetable of activities or download from this website. We are really looking forward to meeting you. If you have any concerns, please contact the Centre.
York Gardens Childrens' Centre is accessible for wheelchair users.
To use the Children's Centre you can drop in, though some activities may require booking. The activities are free.
Last updated: 03 Oct 2022