This service teaches the martial art of aikido as a sport which, as well as encouraging fitness and agility, helps with personal self development.
Membership and classes are open to young people from 13 years old and adults.
This service offers:
- one off classes for juniors and adults;
- 8 week beginners courses for juniors and adults; and
- full memberships at various levels of skill and age.
You only need to wear track suit bottoms and a long sleeved tee shirt if you are trying out a one off class or the beginners 8 week programme. Or you can opt for buying your own Gi (white suit) or you can borrow one for a standard fee. Jewellery must be removed before beginning training, finger and toe nails must be clipped and clean.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Ernest Bevin College
- SW17 7DF
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Wednesday 7:30pm - 9:30pm Friday 7:30pm - 9:30pm
- Contact provider for costs
- Age Ranges
- From 13 years