Childminding Support Service
The Childminding Support Service provides support and advice for parents looking for childminders in the borough of Wandsworth. They also work with childminders to improve their quality and flexibility, by offering support and advice through home visits and drop-in sessions.
This service is for Wandsworth parents looking for a childminder and new/existing childminders needing support with keeping up to date with legislation and regulations.
The service provides:
- a 'Meet the Minder' service for parents to get advice on local childminders;
- support and advice for new and existing childminders; and
- help recruiting and training new childminders.
Please call or email for more information.
Who to contact
- 020 8871 7899 (option 2, and then option 4)
Where to go
Early Years and Intervention Support Service
1 Siward Road
- SW17 0LA
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday: 10am - 4pm
Last updated: 15 Mar 2019