Paediatric Dentistry Service at St George's Hospital
The paediatric dentistry team at St Georges provides a comprehensive service to improve the oral health care of infants, children and adolescents through appropriate preventive, educational and treatment services.
The service provides integrated paediatric dental care for secondary and tertiary referrals. Our services covers:
- Dento-alveolar surgery
- Dento-alveolar trauma
- Treatment under General Anaesthetic
- Treatment under Inhalation Sedation
- Dentally anxious children
- Children with Special needs
- Medically Compromised children
Who to contact
Where to go
- St George's Healthcare NHS Trust
- SW17 0QT
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- 0 - 17 years
- Referral required
- Referral Details
GP's can refer by letter, fax or through Choose & Book
Referrals can also come from Paediatric Dermatology, ENT, Paediatric Gastroenterology, and via ward referral following admission to St George's.
This service treats children and young people with severe, complex dental conditions, outside the remit of normal dental general practices.
To use this service your child will need to be:
- Referred by your doctor/consultant or other health practitioner