Refugee Council offers support, advice and information for refugees.
This service is for refugees and people seeking asylum in the UK. The Children's Section of the Refugee Council works with separated children seeking asylum.
Refugee Council offers:
- advice on seeking asylum;
- Information for refugees;
- support for children under 18;
- support for advisers working with children;
- support for advisers working with adult asylum seekers; and
- destitution support.
Most of the advice is given in English. Callers who would prefer to speak in their own language can call the advice lines to arrange a visit to a Refugee Council office in their area.
Visit the website for more information.
Who to contact
- 020 7346 6777