Chelsea Soccer School - Mini Kickers @ Battersea Park
Soccer Schools – Learn the skills of the game in a fun, safe environment.
Soccer Schools are for boys and girls of all abilities aged 4 - 5.
- Fun educational sessions to enhance natural development and improve skill and technique
- Small sided games and mini tournaments to encourage team play
- Supervision throughout the day including lunch and toilet breaks
- Chelsea Football Club gift and certificate with the opportunities of winning individual trophies
- Our FA qualified coaches are CRB checked and hold current certificates in Emergency Aid and Safeguarding Children
- All participants are entered into a prize draw with the opportunity to win match tickets.
You can book online at www.chelseasoccerschools.co.uk/soccerschools or contact us and we can send a booking form to you via email or in the post.
- Training Kit (suitable to weather conditions and playing surface)
- Warm waterproof clothing/jacket and towel in the event of inclement weather
- Shin Pads (must be worn) and goalkeeper gloves (if applicable)
- Sun hat/sun block (please note we cannot administer sun block)
- Medication – Inhalers etc (please note we cannot administer medication)
- Packed lunch (with the exception of mini kickers) and plenty of non-fizzy drinks
Visit the website for more details.
Who to contact
Where to go
Prince of Wales Drive
- SW11 4NU
- Get directions
- £55 for a 5 day week.
£44 for a 4 day week.
Last updated: 17 Sep 2018