Chelsea Soccer School - Mini Kickers @ Battersea Park
Soccer Schools – Learn the skills of the game in a fun, safe environment.
Soccer Schools are for boys and girls of all abilities aged 4 - 5.
- Fun educational sessions to enhance natural development and improve skill and technique
- Small sided games and mini tournaments to encourage team play
- Supervision throughout the day including lunch and toilet breaks
- Chelsea Football Club gift and certificate with the opportunities of winning individual trophies
- Our FA qualified coaches are CRB checked and hold current certificates in Emergency Aid and Safeguarding Children
- All participants are entered into a prize draw with the opportunity to win match tickets.
You can book online at the website below, or contact them and they can send a booking form to you via email or in the post.
- Training Kit (suitable to weather conditions and playing surface)
- Warm waterproof clothing/jacket and towel in the event of inclement weather
- Shin Pads (must be worn) and goalkeeper gloves (if applicable)
- Sun hat/sun block (please note we cannot administer sun block)
- Medication – Inhalers etc (please note we cannot administer medication)
- Packed lunch (with the exception of mini kickers) and plenty of non-fizzy drinks
Please visit the website for more details.
Please see the COVID-19 processes and procedures on their website which can be found here: www.chelseasoccerschools.co.uk/soccerschools/parent-hub
Who to contact
Where to go
Prince of Wales Drive
- SW11 4NU
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday 25th - Friday 29th October 2021
- Time of day
- Session Information
10:30am - 1:30pm (registration at 10:30am)
- £63 per person per week.
- Age Ranges
- 4-5 year olds
Last updated: 07 Oct 2021