Generate Mixed Youth Club
Generate Mixed Youth Group is a youth club for young people with mild to moderate learning disabilities.
Tuesday evening is for young people aged 18 to 25 year old. Members can get trained by a professional football coach, learn how to DJ or just come along to make some new friends or link up with old ones. There is also a focus on supporting young people in transitioning into adult services, employment and developing life skills to promote their independence.
The youth club offers:
- one to one support;
- workshops on managing your money, knife crime and developing life skills;
- activities including Zumba, fitness sessions and cultural nights
- trips out
The club runs from 7-9pm every Tuesday, term time.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Tim Aldcroft or Melanie Terrade
- 020 8879 6333
- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Parent Organisation
Where to go
- George Shearing Centre
- SW11 2TF
- Get directions
- £1.50 per session
- Age Ranges
- From 18 to 25 years
To use this service you:
- Can refer yourself or your toung person and/or
- You can just “drop-in” to the centre on a Monday evening and you will be shown around.
- If you are interested you will then be asked to complete an application form.
- Local Offer Age Bands
Transitions to Adulthood (16+)
Secondary (11-16 years)
Last updated: 30 Nov 2018