Skip to main content

Lost your WAND or WAND+ card?

If you have lost your WAND or WAND+ card, don't worry!  Fill in the attached "lost WAND/WAND+ card" form, save it and email it to .

We need to have your, or your child's full name, date of birth, postal adddress and email address so we can get on with ordering and issuing a replacement card and you can get on with having fun.

Who to contact

Contact Name
SEND Local Offer Team
Parent Organisation
Disabled Children's Register (DCR)/WAND/WAND+/Short Breaks/Parent Champions/SEND Local Offer Team

Where to go

Special Services Planning, 4th Floor, THE
Town Hall
Wandsworth High Street
SW18 2PU
Get directions



Local Offer


What is Wandsworth’s Local Offer ?

To use this service you:

  • can contact the team to discuss joining the Disabled Children's Register and applying for a WAND card if you are 0 to 17 years old with a disability or special educational need (SEND) and live in Wandsworth.
  • or contact the team about joining the WAND+ scheme if you are 18 to 24 years old, have a SEND and live in Wandsworth.

How to complain, compliment or feedback about this service, activity or provider.

Last updated: 03 Nov 2020

Is this information correct?