Tooting Health Clinic
Tooting Health Clinic offers a variety of services, including specialist clinics for children and pregnant women.
Anyone can use the services at this clinic.
- antenatal and postnatal clinics for pregnant women and new mums;
- audiology clinics, hearing assessment;
- child health clinic;
- podiatry clinic, treating disorders of the foot, ankle and lower leg;
- dental clinic;
- mothercraft, support for young children with established special needs and their families, or those whose development may be at risk;
- sleep and behaviour clinic; and
- speech and language therapy.
Many of the services provided by Tooting Health Clinic are walk-in clinics, however some do require an appointment. Please contact the clinic for further information.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Tooting Health Clinic
63 Bevill Allen Close
- SW17 8PX
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
To use this service you:
- Can refer yourself or your child
- You may need to be referred by your doctor or other health practitioner for some services.