Westmoor Community Clinic
Westmoor Community Clinic offers a variety of services, including specialist clinics for children and pregnant women.
You must be registered with a local GP to use the clinic.
Services provided at the clinic include:
- District Nurses - by referral only
- Leg & Ulcer - Thursdays 9am-12pm - by referral only
- School Nurses - please call for further details
Most appointments will be by referral from your GP, but please contact the clinic with any queries.
Who to contact
Where to go
248, Roehampton Lane
- SW15 4AA
- Get directions
The 969 bus stops outside Westmoor Community Clinic. The 72, 85, 170, 265, 430 and 493 buses all stop a short walk from the Westmoor Community Clinic.
To use this service you:
- To attend the health clinic, you must live in the practice area and register with a GP there.
- To use some of the services at the clinic you will need to have a referral letter from your doctor or health visitor.
- Any one can contact the health centre for health advice