Wandsworth Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
Wandsworth's Clinical Commissioning Group is a group of GP’s which is responsible for designing local health services.
Wandsworth Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is responsible for planning, commissioning or ‘buying’ and monitoring health services for the people who live in the borough.
- Rehabilitation care
- Non-emergency hospital care
- Urgent and emergency care
- Mental health and learning disability services
- Most community health services
The group of 43 GP practices work together with partners in the local NHS - pharmacists, dentists, hospitals and mental health providers, Wandsworth Council and local community groups, to improve health and wellbeing, reduce health inequalities and makes sure everyone has equal access to healthcare services.
Visit the website for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
73, Upper Richmond Road
- SW15 2SR
- Get directions
To use the services offered by this organisation you can refer yourself or you could be:
- Referred by your doctor or other health practitioner, or
- Referred by your social worker