Blue Wave Swim School
The Blue Wave Swim School has a structured ‘Learn to Swim’ programme and offers private and small group swimming lessons for all ages and abilities from complete beginners to advanced swimmers.
The Blue Wave Swim School also offer ‘Adult & Child’ swimming lessons for babies and toddlers (children under the age of 3 years old).
Swimming lessons are for babies, toddlers, pre-school and school-age children.
The benefits of participating in swimming lessons are your child will:
- gain water confidence and enjoyment being in and around the water;
- learn the skills to swim four main strokes (Front Crawl, Back Crawl, Breaststroke and Butterfly) with correct techniques as well as personal survival skills in the water; and
- be able to participate in different water-based activities, i.e, diving and waterpolo.
The first step is to make an enquiry either by calling or visiting the website (online enquiry). After receiving the enquiry, the Swim School will check availability and then inform parents of possible lesson time(s). If parents would like to go ahead and register, a registration form will be sent out to them. After receiving the completed registration form and correct payment, booking will be confirmed and a place will be allocated.
Please bring a towel, a swimming suit/shorts and a swimming cap. Water-nappies are also required for children who are under 3 years old or not potty trained.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Burntwood School Swimming Pool
- SW17 0AQ
- Get directions
- Please contact the centre for cost information.
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 18 years