Providence House is a purpose-built youth and community centre near Clapham Junction station. The youth club offers a variety of activities including arts and crafts, football coaching, photography group, badminton and much more.
This is a place where young people can go to learn, have fun and relax. It is for children and young people aged 11-19 years old or up to 25 years old for young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities.
At the youth club young people can:
- meet friends
- use the IT suite
- learn photography skills
- play sports such as football, basketball and boxing
- take part in art and craft workshops
- learn life skills, including cooking
The youth club also offers:
- advice and support workshops
- volunteering opportuntities
- Youth led discussion and debate
- cultural and residential trips
You can just “drop-in” to the centre during opening times and you will be shown around. If you are interested you will then be asked to complete a membership form.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Providence House
138, Falcon Road
- SW11 2LW
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Open Monday & Wednesday 6-9pm and Thursday 7-10pm
- 50p entry
To use this service you can just “drop-in” to the centre during opening times and you will be shown around. If you are interested, you will be asked to complete an application form.
Last updated: 19 Dec 2019