Battersea Day Nursery
Close to Clapham Junction with good links to central London, Battersea Day Nursery is a secure, stimulating place where children can learn through play – and above all, be happy. It caters for children from 3 months of age.
Open from 7.30am until 6.30pm, the nursery is recently refreshed and has free parking available before 9.30am and after 4.30pm.
Children are in safe hands here, nurtured by a warm and welcoming team qualified up to degree level and with 24 years of experience. Dedicated to providing the very best care, staff all pass reference and DBS (CRB) checks and have first aid training. We have Punjabi, Turkish and Urdu speakers.
For more information, please visit Battersea Day Nursery's website.
Who to contact
Where to go
18, Latchmere Road
- SW11 2DX
- Get directions
Buses: 44, 49, 319, 344 and 345
- £86.50 per day for children under 3 years of age, £78 per day for children over 3 years of age. £370 per week for children under 3 years of age, £345 per week for children over 3 years of age. £48 per morning session for children under 3 years of age, £44 per morning session for children over 3 years of age £47 per afternoon session for children under 3 years of age, £43 per afternoon session for children over 3 years of age. Please contact nursery for adhoc sessions for under and over 2's. There is a discount of up to 10% for siblings, 25% member of staff.
- Has Provision
- Please contact nursery to discuss wheelchair access requirements.
- Please contact nursery to discuss other needs.
- Please contact nursery to discuss specific dietary requirements.
- The nursery welcomes children from all backgrounds.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 7:30am 6:30pm
Songs and rhymes
Play equipment indoor and outdoor
Arts and crafts
Sand and water play
Visits and outings
Kitchen and cooking
close to recreational facilities
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 19/03/2008 Integrated Satisfactory 25/03/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 02/04/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 17/09/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 29/09/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good