Drop In Advice and Support @ Lennox
A place where parents, carers and their children can play together in a stimulating and carefully planned environment. Baby weigh-in and health advice is available from a health visitor.
For parent and carers with their children aged 0 - 5 years.
Families will have a chance to:
- meet other parents and carers and socialise;
- play, develop and learn together; and
- seek advice from health experts.
There is no need to book, just drop in.
Who to contact
- 020 8789 0572
- firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- Parent Organisation
- Eastwood Children's Centre
Where to go
Lennox Community Clubroom
- SW15 5LE
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Thursday: 10:00 - 11:00am
- Time of day
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 5 years
Last updated: 02 Oct 2018