Paediatric Speech and Language Therapy Team at St John's
This service assists parents, carers and professionals to help children with speech, language and swallowing difficulties. Clinic opening times are 9am to 5pm, by appointment only.
For children aged 3 to 11 years.
This service works with children who have:
- mild, moderate or severe learning difficulties,
- physical disabilities,
- visual impairment,
- language delay,
- specific language impairment,
- stammering or dysfluency or stuttering,
- hearing impairment,
- cleft palate,
- autistic spectrum difficulties or social communication and interaction difficulties,
- neurological impairments or degenerative conditions and
- voice problems.
You can telephone for informal advice or for information regarding the service.
Who to contact
020 8812 4030
020 8812 4023
020 8812 4002
Where to go
- St. John's Therapy Centre
162 St. John's Hill
- SW11 1SW
- Get directions
- Referral Details
Professionals working with families in Wandsworth can make a referral using an Early Help Assessment via EHITS.
To use this service you:
- Can refer your child yourself.
You can be:
- Referred by a doctor or other health practitioner, and/or
- Referred by another professional using the Early Help Assessment