Smallwood Children's Centre
A message from Wandsworth Children's Centres
Dear Parents and Carers,
The children’s centres are now delivering a blended programme of virtual and centre based activities for the most vulnerable children livening in the Borough. If you feel you are in need of additional support then please contact us via the emails below.
Battersea Cluster - Sabrina Small email@example.com
Roehampton Cluster - Jennie Ramsey firstname.lastname@example.org
Tooting Cluster - Jennifer Hindmoor email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you and your families very soon!
Take care and stay safe.
Early Childhood and Learning Team
The Children’s Centre is for all parents and carers of children under the age of 5. You will find a welcoming space where you and your child can have fun and learn.
The benefits of attending a Children’s Centre include:
- you can make friends;
- you can learn to play creatively with your child
- doing things with your child can bring you closer
- you can improve your parenting skills
- training courses can help you back into the world of work
- you can have fun knowing that your child is nearby and being properly cared for
- some run groups for parents of special needs children or for young parents; and
- you can get support with family problems
To use the centre you can simply drop in, though some activities may require booking. The activities are free and list of activities taking place at the Children’s Centre can be found below. Please note that the centre is closed for lunch between 12:30 and 1:00pm.
To register with a Children's Centre please fill in the registration form under 'Downloads' and return it to the Children's Centre.
The Senior Early Years Practitioner is Sasha Sagoe, but please direct all general enquiries to Amanda Gurbarran on the details below.
Who to contact
- 020 8871 8866
Where to go
- Smallwood Children's Centre (Based in Smallwood Primary School)
- SW17 0TW
- Get directions
Buses: 44, 77 and 270 Underground: Tooting Broadway
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9:30am - 4:00pm (closed 12:30 - 1:00pm for lunch)
To use the Children's Centre you can drop in, though some activities may require booking. The activities are free.
Last updated: 19 Apr 2021