Generate Boys Group
Generate Boys Group is a youth club for young people with mild to moderate learning disabilities. Monday evening is for boys and young men aged 11 to 17 years old. The club gives members the opportunity to relax, have fun, talk about the issues that are affecting them, support each other or just catch up.
The youth club offers:
- one to one support;
- workshops on issues such as positive relationships, anger management and developing life skills
- activities such as boxing, DJ workshops, making comic books, and cookery
- trips out
The club runs from 6-8pm every Monday, term time. We have transport available to support members who can’t otherwise access the club.
If you are interested in finding out more, or would like to discuss referring a young person, please contact Tim or Melanie on the details below.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Tim Aldcroft or Melanie Terrade
- 020 8879 6333
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parent Organisation
Where to go
George Shearing Centre
- SW11 2TF
- Get directions
- £1.50 per session
- Age Ranges
- 11 to 17 years
To use this service you:
- Can refer yourself
- You can just “drop-in” to the centre on a Monday evening
- If you are interested you will then be asked to complete an application form.
Last updated: 30 Nov 2018