Yvonne Carr Children's Centre
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, children's centres in Wandsworth have closed until have further notice.
Children’s Centres provide welcoming space where you and your child can have fun and learn.
For dads, mums and carers with children aged 0-5.
The benefits of attending a Children’s Centre include:
- making friends;
- learning to play creatively with your child;
- doing things with your child to bring you closer;
- improving your parenting skills;
- training courses to help you back into the world of work;
- having fun knowing that your child is nearby and being properly cared for;
- running groups for parents of special needs children or for young parents;
- getting support with family problems; and
- baby massages.
To use the centre you can drop in though some activities may require booking. The activities are free.
The Battersea Locality Team is based at Yvonne Carr Children's Centre.
A list of activities taking place at the Children’s Centre can be found in the timetable under 'Downloads' or under 'Related Services'.
To register with a Children's Centre please fill in the registration form under 'Downloads' and return it to the Children's Centre.
Who to contact
- 020 7720 5515
Where to go
- Yvonne Carr Children's Centre
2, Thessaly Road
- SW8 4HT
- Get directions
Buses: 77, 85, 196, 452 and P5 Underground: Stockwell and Vauxhall.
Overground: Wandsworth Road and Vauxhall.
To use the Children's Centre you can drop in, though some activities may require booking. The activities are free.
Last updated: 14 May 2020