Estate Services for Council Housing
The Housing Estate Services team provide support services for council housing estates. Services include complaints about a noisy neighbour or anti-social behaviour. Estate services officers will visit the site, monitor the situation and collect evidence of any problem.
Anyone can contact The Housing Estate Team.
- monitoring of estate cleaning and gardening;
- collecting evidence of anti-social behaviour;
- dealing with anti-social behaviour;
- handling repairs to communal areas on estates;
- housing emergencies and out of hours service; and
- graffiti removal service.
For more information please visit the website or ring the service.
For enquiries about anti social behaviour or to report anti social behaviour on council estates individuals should contact their Area Team.
Area Team contacts:
Central Area: 020 8871 5333
Eastern Area: 020 8871 7439
Southern Area: 020 8871 7482
Western Area: 020 8871 5530
If the individual does not know the Area Team they should contact the following.
Telephone: 020 8871 6864 or 020 8871 8327
Who to contact
Where to go
- Town Hall,
Wandsworth High Street
- SW18 2PU
- Get directions
Anyone can use this service to report issues affecting council housing estates.
Last updated: 26 Mar 2019