Youth Offending Team
The Youth Offending Team (YOT) work with young people predominantly aged 10-18 years living in Wandsworth who have been, or are at risk of, getting into trouble with the police; who are on bail or remanded in custody; or who have received a court order for committing a crime.
Benefits of the service include:
- a team of specialists who offer support and advice;
- group and individual work;
- supervision of young people sentenced to or remanded in custody who have committed crimes; and
- reparation and victim contact.
Parents and young people can call or email the Youth Offending Team for advice and may be referred to a linked project.
Who to contact
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Age Ranges
- 10 to 18 years
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Referral to the Youth Offending Team is directly by the police or court.
To use this service you:
- Can contact them direct, or
- You can be referred by the Police or by the Court
Last updated: 06 Mar 2020