Match - Mothers Apart from their Children
MATCH - mothers apart from their children is a charity that offers non-judgemental support and information to mothers apart from their children in a wide variety of circumstances.
Members include those who are sharing parenting and those who have little or no contact.
Are you a mother apart because:
- you have been through divorce and family breakdown;
- your child has been fostered, taken into care or adopted;
- you are a mother in prison;
- personal reasons or choice;
- religious and cultural;
- your child has been abducted;
- join groups and meet women who share similar; and
- Feelings and experiences.
Please visit the website for more information
Who to contact
Last updated: 19 Nov 2020