Come along to our exciting Art and Craft club at Sellincourt Primary School!
For Wandsworth children with a hearing impairment aged 5 -11 years.
- expand their creativity;
- work with a range of craft materials; and
- have fun!
Please note that places are limited so please call 020 8673 7564 or email email@example.com to save your place on the club!
Who to contact
Where to go
- Sellincourt Primary School
101, Sellincourt Road
- SW17 9SA
- Get directions
Takes place in the Hearing Support Centre in Sellincourt Primary School building.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday: 3.30pm – 4.45pm
- Free to Hearing Impaired children in Wandsworth
To use this service you:
- Can refer your child and/or
- You need to:
- Contact Sarah Davis at the Hearing Support Service to book a place