Parents for Inclusion
Parents for Inclusion is a national charity providing support to parents of children and young people with disabilities and special educational needs.
Parents for Inclusion offers:
- a free helpline for parents and professionals
- a short course for parents, "Planning Positive Futures"
- Equalities and Disability Equality training for professionals
- collaborative work in schools and early years settings to bring parents and school staff together to support individual children; and
- support to local authorities to set up and strengthen local parent networks.
Visit the website for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Parents for Inclusion
336 Brixton Road
- SW9 7AA
- Get directions