First Aid Training – HSE Approved
This is a practical first aid training course to give you the confidence to know what to do in a medical emergency.
The course is for parents / carers / nannies/ au pairs /grandparents/ childminders and anyone else who would like the knowledge to know how to help in an emergency.
People attending the course will:
- gain the skills and confidence to know what to do should something go wrong;
- small group courses taught by experienced medical and emergency services personnel who can answer all your questions;
- courses adapted to cover what you need and answer your concerns; and
- comprehensive first aid manuals provided to accompany the course Certificates awarded on the day.
Visit the website for dates and to book onto a course. Tea, coffee and biscuits provided, but please bring something for lunch for the full day courses.
Who to contact
- Visit the website for details.
Last updated: 26 Sep 2018