Parenting Children Course
A five week course to help parents to take time out to reflect and gain inspiration from others, as well as finding a fresh vision for their family. Our desire is that everyone who does the course discovers how to raise their families confidently and in an atmosphere of fun.
It is for parents with children aged 0-12 years old. Parents who are either just starting out and looking for direction on how to begin or those who are seeking fresh input into their parenting.
- setting a vision for your family;
- communicating effectively;
- setting boundaries;
- effective praise;
- building family identity; and
- external influences.
Please call for more information. Food available from 7:30pm.
Who to contact
Where to go
St Mark's Church
- SW11 1EJ
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Starts 30 January, 7:30 - 9:30pm. Runs for 5 consecutive Thursdays, excluding half term.
- Time of day
- £25 per person for the course
Last updated: 17 Dec 2019