Home Delivery Library Service
Wandsworth Libraries provide a service to people who are unable to visit a branch library.
This service is for those who would like to use the library services but can not physically access the library.
- hardback, paper back, large print and audio books;
- downloadable ebooks and talking books;
- books in other languages including Asian languages, African and Caribbean literature;
- cassettes, and CD players can be borrowed;
- books on local history and reminiscence
- information services; and
- free requests.
To book, please call and leave a message with your name and telephone number.
Who to contact
020 8877 1742
Choose option 2
Where to go
11, Garratt Lane
- SW18 4AQ
- Get directions
Last updated: 17 Oct 2018