Wandsworth Housing Department - Young People
Wandsworth Housing Department has a section exclusively for young people. In this section you can find information about housing options, emergency housing and homelessness, help for young parents, help with money and things to do in the local area.
This service is for people aged 16-18 years.
Young people can get information on how to:
- manage a budget for rent, council tax, electricity bill, gas bill, water rates, telephone bills, TV license, food, travel, clothing and other necessities;
- live on a more restricted budget and perhaps live on benefits;
- cook for yourself and manage a home;
- complete your education if you have to pay your own way; and
- live away from the support of family and friends.
Please call for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Town Hall
Wandsworth High Street
- SW18 2PU
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- From 16 to 19 years