Tennis Foundation - disability sports activities
The Tennis Foundation, at the National Tennis Centre, Priory Lane, hosts and offers several disability sports activities, including some for children and young people.
- Junior wheelchair tennis, fortnightly on a Tuesday 7.00pm – 8.00pm (alternative weeks to visually impaired tennis) Cost: £4, maximum of 12 participants, open to juniors 18 and under and of any ability.
- Visually impaired tennis, fortnightly on a Tuesday 7.00pm – 8.30pm (alternative weeks to junior wheelchair tennis. Cost: £5, maximum of 12 participants, open to any age or ability
- Adult wheelchair tennis, weekly on a Tuesday 8.30pm – 10.00pm. Cost: £6, maximum of 15 participants, open to any age or ability.
- Fulham Football Foundation organises DSactive tennis 6.00pm – 7.00pm
Sessions do not take place during summer, Christmas and Easter holidays. Restarts in September. Rackets, sports wheelchairs and all equipment is provided. Bring suitable clothing and water
To book on the first three sessions, please contact Sam Perks or the Tennis Foundation – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Fulham Football Foundation for more about their Downs Syndrome tennis sessions.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Tennis Foundation
The National Tennis Centre, 100
- SW15 5JQ
- Get directions
- Cost varies
To take part in this activity you:
- Can book yourself or your child or young person on to one or more sessions.