Wandsworth KidsTime Workshops are fun group workshops for all the family where a parent or carer in the family has a mental illness. They offer a safe, non-judgmental place where families can come together to talk and learn about mental illness.
How do the workshops support families?
- Helping children and teens to make sense of what it feels like when a parent is unwell, and to share worries and ask questions about mental illness in a safe place and where they can get some understandable answers.
- Helping parents to cope with the stress of being a parent while also managing mental health problems.
- Helping families to be more confident to talk together about problems and solutions.
- Providing an opportunity to meet other families who might be in similar situations.
For more information, please contact Kathryn Ferguson on the details below.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Kathryn Ferguson
- Contact Position
- Wandsworth KidsTime Workshop Coordinator
- 07769 641 532
Where to go
Working Close Family Centre, 140
- SW15 5LD
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Second Thursday of every month (except in August): 5pm – 7:30pm
- Time of day
Last updated: 12 Apr 2021