Lifetime Training offer Traineeships and work experience opportunities for people aged 16-24 and wanting to get a job.
Their 10 week training programmes aim to give young people skills to help them get a job and start earning cash.
What are Traineeships?
Traineeships are an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people, aged 16-24, the skills and experience that employers are looking for.
At its core are work preparation training, English and Maths for those who need it, and a high quality work placement.
What are the benefits of Traineeships?
- Support with travel costs to and from your work placement throughout the Traineeship
- Traineeships allow you to be in a better position to advance onto an Apprenticeship or other job prospects
- Gaining experience within your chosen industry
- Building your CV and gaining experience with local or national employers
- Improving your English and Maths skills, boosting your career prospects
- Guaranteed interview at the end of your Traineeship
Please contact Lifetime Training for more details.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Head Office
- BS8 1EJ
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday-Friday 8.30am-6pm