Drinkline - The National Alcohol Helpline
Drinkline offers confidential advice and information on all aspects of alcohol. There is no need to give your name or any other personal details about yourself.
Callers have the choice of listening to recorded information about alcohol or talking to an adviser.
Drinkline offers the following services:
- Information and self-help materials
- Help to callers worried about their own drinking
- Support to the family and friends of people who are drinking
- Advice to callers on where to go for help
Calls are free.
Who to contact
- Helpline 0300 123 1110
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9am to 8pm.
Weekends: 11am to 4pm
Last updated: 25 Mar 2019