Cassandra Learning Centre
The Cassandra Learning Centre is a registered charity that works to raise awareness and educate young people about how to identify and tackle domestic and sexual abuse.
This service is for young people aged up to 25 years.
The charity offers:
- Emotional wellbeing (they offer counselling services)
- Difficulties coping: psychological dysfunction, depressed, social isolation, self harm, attempted suicide,
- Loss, anger, abuse emotional trauma, suicidal thoughts and feelings.
- Healthy relationship programme for young people who are direct or indirect victims of domestic and sexual abuse
Education, training and employability (ETE), money and legal
- 8 weeks money mentoring programme
- 4 weeks healthy cooking on a budget programme
They offer a range of drop in services to families with autistic children: sibling groups, MH awareness
For more information please call or visit the website.
Who to contact
Where to go
1433b London Road
- SW16 4AW
- Get directions
Last updated: 03 Sep 2020