Cassandra Centre, Supporting Families and Young People in Abusive Relationships
Cassandra Centre is a registered charity that helps victims and survivors of domestic violence and abuse. We also work with young people to educate them on how to identify and tackle domestic and sexual abuse in their relationships.
This service is for young people aged up to 25 years.
Our counsellors give advice and support relating to:
- Emotional wellbeing, deliverd as a 1-2-1 online service.
- Difficulties in coping with psychological dysfunction, depression, social isolation, self-harming and attempted suicide.
- Loss, anger, emotional trauma abuse, suicidal thoughts and feelings.
- Developing healthy relationship programmes for young people who are direct or indirect victims of domestic and sexual abuse.
Our Centre is closed because of COVID but when we reopen our charity will continue to offer workshops, education, training and employability (ETE) opportunities about money and legal matters including:
- 8 weeks money mentoring programme
- 4 weeks healthy cooking on a budget programme
- Housing issues
We will also continue to offer our range of drop in services to families with autistic children, sibling groups and people with Mental Health issues.
For more information, please call or visit our website for updates.
Who to contact
Where to go
1433a London Road
- SW16 4AW
- Get directions
Last updated: 02 Feb 2021