Balham Community Counselling Service
This service provides counselling for people suffering from emotional problems such as anxiety, depression, difficulties with relationships, lack of motivation, low self esteem, lack of confidence, issues of sexual identity and psychosomatic problems. Help available for problems arising from bereavement, sexual abuse, pregnancy and abortion, post-natal depression and difficulties with children.
The service is for adults, with some spaces available for couples.
The benefits include:
- having a safe place to share difficulties which helps people understand their problems, their feelings and how other people react to them
- gaining perspective by speaking to an impartial person
- greater self knowledge and understanding, which to enhance relationships with yourself and others
Please call or email for more information or to book an assessment interview.
Who to contact
Where to go
91, Bedford Hill
- SW12 9HE
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 8pm. Saturday: 10am - 12noon.
- We are a low cost service so that the fee is agreed at the first meeting, based on individual circumstances.
Last updated: 28 Jan 2021