National Children's Bureau (NCB)
The National Children's Bureau (NCB) is a leading children's charity that for 50 years has been improving the lives of children and young people, especially the most vulnerable.
This organisation works with children, and for children, to reduce the devastating impact of childhood inequalities by:
- being a strong independent advocate for children and young people
- ensuring that government policies and legislation have a positive impact on their lives
- being a voice for practitioners and supporting them to deliver the very best outcomes for children and young people
- bringing together groups and organisations, to achieve more by working in partnership
- involving children and young people so they are able to make a difference to their lives
- providing the evidence from research, analysis and practice to make the case for change.
NCB's vision is a society in which children and young people contribute, are valued and their rights respected.
NCB's mission is to improve children and young people's experiences and life chances by reducing the impact of inequalities.
Please visit the National Children's Bureau website for more details.
Where to go
8, Wakley Street
- EC1V 7QE
- Get directions