This is a place where young people can go to learn, have fun and relax.
It is for children and young people aged 11-19 years old or up to 25 years old for young people with disabilities and/or special educational needs.
At the youth club young people can:
- meet friends
- use the IT suite and music studio
- play sports such as football, basketball, table tennis and badminton
- get involved in dance and drama activities
- take part in arts and crafts workshops
- learn life skills, including cooking
The youth club also offers:
- advice and support workshops
- one-to-one peer education programme
- short taster courses
- cultural trips
You can just “drop-in” to the centre during opening times and you will be shown around. If you are interested you will then be asked to complete an application form.
Who to contact
- 07854 110 566
Where to go
- Devas Club
2A, Stormont Road
- SW11 5EN
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Weekdays 3.30pm to 9pm
- Time of day
- Age Ranges
- From 11 years to 19 years
To use this service you can just “drop-in” to the centre during opening times and you will be shown around. If you are interested you will be asked to complete an application form.
Last updated: 19 Dec 2019