This is a place where young people can go to learn, have fun and relax.
It is for children and young people aged 11-19 years old or up to 25 years old for young people with disabilities and/or special educational needs.
At the youth club young people can:
- meet friends
- use the IT suite and music studio
- play sports such as football, basketball, table tennis and badminton
- get involved in dance and drama activities
- take part in arts and crafts workshops
- learn life skills, including cooking
The youth club also offers:
- advice and support workshops
- one-to-one peer education programme
- short taster courses
- cultural trips
You can just “drop-in” to the centre during opening times and you will be shown around. If you are interested you will then be asked to complete an application form.
Your temperature will be taken on arrival, and there are sanitisers available.
Who to contact
- 020 7223 0297
Where to go
- Devas Club
2A, Stormont Road
- SW11 5EN
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Weekdays 6pm to 9pm
- Time of day
- Age Ranges
- From 11 years to 19 years
To use this service you can just “drop-in” to the centre during opening times and you will be shown around. If you are interested you will be asked to complete an application form.
Last updated: 15 Sep 2020