Wandsworth Safety Net
Wandsworth Safety Net provides an independent and confidential advocacy service for all victims of domestic abuse in the borough. The crime does not have to be reported and an incident does not have to have recently taken place to access the service.
The service works with victims of domestic violence and other family members affected by the abuse who live in Wandsworth and are aged 18 years and older.
Wandsworth Safety Net offers:
- Independent Domestic Violence Advocates (IDVAs) who offer emotional and practical support, crisis intervention, information and advice;
- one-to-one appointments at locations around the borough; telephone support; and
- referrals to other appropriate services.
- can signpost and support with same day accomodation requests
To use this service please call or e-mail.
Who to contact
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Age Ranges
- From 18 years
Last updated: 28 Oct 2019